Here’s a little inspiration for all of us. I have this design in a hoop, hung in my studio to give me something to aspire to each and every day. Everyone can use a little kindness.
This pattern is designed to fit into an 8 inch embroidery hoop if you decide to display it that way.
– full size design in b&w, color and backwards
– 2 simple transferring techniques
– color and stitch ideas
– display ideas for displaying your artwork
– linen, linen blend or cotton fabric to stitch on
– transfer technique- with washable pen, or Sulky Fabri-Solvy
– embroidery hoop in desired size
– size 5 embroidery needle
– variegated or other embroidery floss
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN, IT IS NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT.
This is a pdf pattern, you will need Adobe Reader or another pdf reader to open this pattern. A color printer is also recommended.
© Copyright 2017, Christine Leiberan-Titus, All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of this pattern is strictly prohibited by US and International copyright law. No part of this pattern may be reproduced in print or electronically, including, but not limited to instructions and photographs.
Original pattern purchasers may sew and sell an unlimited number of items created with their Muse of the Morning embroidery designs with no licensing fees. Although we appreciate sellers using the name of the pattern in their listing and giving us a link back, it is not required.
Visit www.museofthemorning.com/sewnsell to join the FREE Sew N Sell Club and get advertised on the Muse of the Morning website!