I love having different themes for my weekend inspiration round-ups, but I’m running out of ideas- What sort of round-ups would you like to see? What are some themes you’d love for me to round-up?
In the mean-time, completely un-themed, here are the things I’ve been pinning lately. You can see more of what I’m pinning right here on my Pinterest board.
1. Adorable baby toy from Wonders of Felt
2. Stitches To Wear from LiliPopo on Craft Gossip
3. Feather Stitches Sampler from Annie’s Crazy World
4. Fairy Miss Matilda from Magpie Wardrobe
5. 8 Genius Ideas for your Homeschool
6. Lots of gorgeous kid inspiration from There’s A Dragon In My Art Room
7. Waldorf Inspired Nature Blocks Tutorial from Adventure In A Box
8. Rug Hooking Photos from Decorah Rug School
9. Pretty embroidered felt ornaments from mmmmcrafts
10. Dye wooden clothes pins (hint, use leftover Easter Egg dye!!) from Kojo Designs
11. 16 Embroidery Projects on Sew Mama Sew
12. How To Prep Meals for the week from Back To Her Roots