We love Dragons A LOT in our house. Sure, unicorns and pegasi are wonderful, gnomes, fairies and trolls are great, but dragons are where it’s at for geeky Daddy and the kiddos!! We love them in all shapes and sizes. Here’s some inspiration for you fill your house with some stuffed, embroidered or cross stitched dragons!! Enjoy!!
7. No Sew Dragon Tutorial from My Little 3 and Me (be forewarned- lots of pop-ups on this site!)
8. Dragon Cross Stitch Patterns from Pattern Maker Charts
9. Dragon Hot Pack tutorial from Urban Threads
10. Dragon Cross Stitch Pattern – in Russian, but you’ll get the gist
11. Crochet Dragon pattern from Sanity By Stitches
12. Toothless Plush Dragon- tutorial and pattern from nooby-banana on Deviant Art