Is anyone dreaming of spring yet? I was really inspired by my most recent post about Herbal Studies to look up some beautiful plant inspired embroideries.
Here are some beautiful botanical embroideries to inspire you. Some of these are pretty intricate- if you start now, you might be able to finish by spring!!
1. botanical embroidery by melissa wastney
2. Exotica Exhibition by Scrappy Annie
3. Summer Leaf by Yumiko Higuchi
4. Beautiful Flowers
5. Antique Button Art from warnANDweathered
6. Douce Broderie by Mon Carnet
7. Hand Embroidered Falling Leaves from OnTheWallByYoko
8. Embroidery Hoopla by Jammy Sage on Craftster
9. Herbarium from Hand Embroidery Network
10. Summer Garden Pincushion from Hand Embroidery Network
11. Rectangle Shape Dandelion by designedbybettyshek
12. DMC Creation Summer Breeze by Kazuko Aoki